Morgan Rosenberg has worked as a technical writer, writing
over 500 patent applications and drafts of over 500 patent amendments/responses to Office Actions since 1997. Representative arts include mechanical systems and mechanical engineering; electrical systems and circuit design; quantum systems and nanotechnology; optics; computer systems and e-commerce; biotechnology; pharmaceutical compositions and methods of making pharmaceutical compositions; thermodynamics and heat transfer; semiconductors and methods of manufacturing semiconductors; acoustics; fluid dynamics; solid state physics; radiation and particle physics; nuclear physics and reactor systems.
He has experience in performing patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret legal research, and in conducting novelty/patentability, infringement/right-to-use, and validity/invalidity patent searches. He is a regular contributor to Intellectual Property Today and has authored three books on patent application and claims drafting.
Awards and Recognition
- Society of the Sigma Xi Award (for my undergraduate thesis Finite Element Solutions to Nonlinear Landau-Ginzburg Type Schrodinger Equations)
- Sigma Pi Sigma (physics honor society)
- Tau Beta Pi (engineering honor society)
- The Dr. Robert H. Goddard Award (for outstanding achievement in experimental and theoretical physics)
- Bausch & Lomb Science Medal
- The Allied-Signal Science Award
- MENSA International