Condominium Board Member Course
Provider #0000811, Couse #9628449, 2 HR/IFM
This class is designed for Condominium Associations Only**
Presented By: Mark D. Friedman
If you are planning to serve on your condo association board, you probably know that you will need to comply with Florida’s certification requirements within 90 days of being elected.
Our Condominium Association Board Member course is tailored specifically to certify condo board members. Your participation will satisfy the statutory requirement so that you are eligible to serve on your condominium association board. More importantly, it will provide the tools and information you need to perform your job well and to avoid any potential liability associated with your new role.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Defining your fiduciary duty
- Analyzing association operations
- How to properly maintain the association's books and records
- The pros and cons of alternative dispute resolution
- Avoiding common election pitfalls
- Preparing budgets & funding reserves
- Understanding financial reporting requirements
- Assessing insurance needs for common areas
- Defusing conflict within the community
Sign-in starts at 8:30 AM
Class Full. Registration is closed.
For more information, Contact Melanie Cruz at
561.655.5444 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org