Scott A. Marcus is a shareholder in the firm's Real Estate Practice Group. He has over twenty years of experience in residential transactions with a focus on high-end residential closings. Mr. Marcus has represented high net worth individuals including professional athletes in the purchase and sale of their residential properties. His practice includes the formation of land trusts for anonymity purposes. Mr. Marcus also represents financial institutions in the liquidation of real estate owned (REO) properties as well as developers in the disposition of their multi-unit or multi-lot properties. His clients include real estate investors, real estate investment trusts, institutional and private owners and developers. Mr. Marcus is Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell Directory.
Mr. Marcus is a regular lecturer to real estate brokerage companies. In addition he has spoken at International Management Network (IMN) conferences as well as the inaugural Miami New Construction Show in 2014 where he presented on the topic of “Buying New Construction”.
Activities & Memberships
Mr. Marcus is a member of the Florida Bar, a licensed real estate agent and member of the Bar's Real Property, Probate and Trust Division and Residential Real Estate & Industry Liaison (RREIL) Committee.
- Represented purchaser of a beachfront home for $17 million
- Represented seller of waterfront home for $12.5 million
- Represented seller of waterfront home for $6.8 million
- Represented seller of waterfront home for $3.2 million
- Represented purchaser in $6.5 million purchase of office building property in Miami-Dade County
- Represented Epic West Condo LLC in the sales and closings for units at the Epic in Miami, Florida
- Represents professional athletes in purchase and sale of properties
- Represents Lynx Zuckerman Holding Company, LLC in acquisitions of properties, sales of properties, drafting of bulk contracts and other general developer related representation.