Sarah Spector is an attorney in the Firm’s Community Association Law Group where she assists condominium, cooperative, and homeowners’ association clients with the management and operational aspects of governing their communities.
Additionally, Ms. Spector provides the Firm’s association clients with representation relative to the zoning and land use matters with which they are faced, including but not limited to environmental resource and water use permitting, local and state code compliance and various government agreements.
Prior to joining Becker & Poliakoff, P.A., Ms. Spector practiced land use, zoning, and real estate law. In doing so, she worked closely with Federal, State, and municipal agencies, drafted and negotiated various commercial and residential real estate documents, and conducted closing procedures for residential and commercial sales and loan transactions.
Activities and Memberships
- Community Associations Institute, South Gulf Coast Chapter – Board Member
- Member, Lee County Association for Women Lawyers – Past President (2015 - 2016)
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of the Sun Coast – Lee County Community Board Member; Recruitment Chair; Big Sister
Honors and Awards
- Florida Super Lawyer, 2010 Rising Star
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, 2016 Outstanding Chapter - Lee County Association for Women Lawyers